The European Academy of Childhood Disability (EACD) is an academic association of professionals working with children with disability throughout Europe. Their members are paediatricians, neuropaediatricians, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, psychologists, nurses, social workers and special-needs teachers from over 35 countries.
To promote teaching and facilitate sharing of information, research and good practice, the EACD has set up a separate education website with different learning resources: video lectures, publications and meetings archives.
EACD members play an important part in the Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology journal’s editorial development.
EACD Member Discounts
EACD members have discounted access to the journal Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. They also get a 20% discount on all Mac Keith Press books and courses – contact email@example.com for more information.
Recent EACD Publications
- Diversity matters to the European Academy of Childhood Disability
- Abstracts of the 32nd Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Childhood Disability (EACD) – Virtual Meeting, 25–28 November 2020
- Abstracts of the 31st Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Childhood Disability (EACD), Paris, France, 23–25 May 2019
- International clinical practice recommendations on the definition, diagnosis, assessment, intervention, and psychosocial aspects of developmental coordination disorder
- Austerity and families with disabled children: a European survey