The European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS) is a society for physicians with a research or clinical interest in Paediatric Neurology. It is a rapidly growing group of like-minded active professionals who are committed to improving standards of care of all children with suspected neurological problems and to collaborating on training, continuing medical education and research.
- EPNS Training Courses: Jurmala, Latvia: 12-15 April 2021
- Baltic Child Neurology meeting Estonia: 13-15 May 2021
- 14th EPNS Congress: Glasgow UK 1-5 June 2022
- EPNS Training Courses: Jurmala, Latvia: 2022
- EPNS Training Courses: Jurmala, Latvia: 2023
- 15th EPNS Congress: Prague, Czech Republic: 2023
- 3-year cycle EPNS Training Courses 2024-2026: Ferrara, Italy
EPNS Member Discounts
EPNS members can receive a 15% discount on all Mac Keith Press publications and a special discount on our Child Neurology in Infancy Online Courses. To take advantage of the EPNS membership discount, apply now or email email@example.com for more information.