Mac Keith Press Courses
Mac Keith Press and the European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS) present two interactive online learning courses that support paediatric health professionals develop best clinical practice for all neurological problems in infancy. The authors are distinguished experts drawn from all over Europe and the emphasis throughout is on clinical methods, the use of appropriate investigations and treatments, and the avoidance of unnecessary or potentially harmful interventions.
- Complements clinical training and improves knowledge and clinical practice
- Interactive learning is aided by reflective activities and multiple-choice questions on each topic with helpful hints
- Summaries of each topic highlight key messages, common errors and when to worry
- Each topic is supported by reference papers for further reading
- Free access to videos and six classic paediatric neurology text books
- Certificate is provided on completion
Principles of Child Neurology in Infancy Course
Principles of Child Neurology in Infancy sets out in a succinct format the description of basic definitions used in classification of paediatric neurologic diseases, principles of working with families, of clinical assessment, of screening, vaccination, use of investigations and treatments, and of evidence-based medicine.
Free trial! If you’re interested in the course and would like to try before you buy, register for our free 48 hour trial. You will gain access to Topic 4: Promoting child development and Topic 11: Genetic Testing for 48 hours from the time of order.
Clinical Practice of Child Neurology in Infancy Course (Coming January 2021)
Clinical Practice of Child Neurology in Infancy is an up-to-date summary of current clinical practice in paediatric neurology, covers a wide range of clinical scenarios, and provides authoritative advice from distinguished experts who present an accessible, symptom-based approach to clinical problems and their management.