Existing customers: please log into your course here.
Mac Keith Press and the European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS) present two interactive online learning courses that support paediatric health professionals develop best clinical practice for all neurological problems in infancy. The authors are distinguished experts drawn from all over Europe and the emphasis throughout is on clinical methods, the use of appropriate investigations and treatments, and the avoidance of unnecessary or potentially harmful interventions.
- Complements your clinical training to improve knowledge and clinical practice
- Interact with the material by answering reflective activities to create a digital workbook
- Test your knowledge with a Multiple Choice Questionnaire
- Read further with references and free access to videos and six classic paediatric neurology text books
- Receive a PDF certificate on completion with EACCME® accreditation points (can be converted to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™)