Mac Keith Press Courses
Now EACCME® Accredited!
Mac Keith Press and the European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS) present two interactive online learning courses that support paediatric health professionals develop best clinical practice for all neurological problems in infancy. The authors are distinguished experts drawn from all over Europe and the emphasis throughout is on clinical methods, the use of appropriate investigations and treatments, and the avoidance of unnecessary or potentially harmful interventions.
- Complements your clinical training to improve knowledge and clinical practice
- Interact with the material by answering reflective activities to create a digital workbook
- Test your knowledge with a Multiple Choice Questionnaire
- Read further with references and free access to videos and six classic paediatric neurology text books
- Receive a PDF certificate on completion with EACCME® accreditation points (can be converted to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™)
Principles of Child Neurology in Infancy Course
Principles of Child Neurology in Infancy sets out in a succinct format the description of basic definitions used in classification of paediatric neurologic diseases, principles of working with families, of clinical assessment, of screening, vaccination, use of investigations and treatments, and of evidence-based medicine. 10 EACCME® accreditation points (can be converted to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™)
Start your free trial! Register for our free 48 hour trial to gain access to Topic 4: Promoting child development and Topic 11: Genetic Testing for 48 hours from the time of order.
Clinical Practice of Child Neurology in Infancy Course
Clinical Practice of Child Neurology in Infancy is an up-to-date summary of current clinical practice in paediatric neurology, covers a wide range of clinical scenarios, and provides authoritative advice from distinguished experts who present an accessible, symptom-based approach to clinical problems and their management. 11 EACCME® accreditation points (can be converted to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™)
To buy the companion course at a bundle discount
£300 £200 contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchase.