Mac Keith Press Courses
Coming soon in November 2020!
Mac Keith Press and the European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS) present two interactive online learning courses that support paediatric health professionals develop best clinical practice for all neurological problems in infancy. The authors are distinguished experts drawn from all over Europe and the emphasis throughout is on clinical methods, the use of appropriate investigations and treatments, and the avoidance of unnecessary or potentially harmful interventions.
- Interactive learning is aided by reflective activities and multiple-choice questions on each topic with helpful hints
- Certificate is provided on completion
- Summaries of each topic highlight key messages, common errors and when to worry
- Each topic is supported by reference papers for further reading and the useful resources section provides free access to 6 six classic paediatric neurology text books
- Complements clinical training and improves knowledge and clinical practice
- The brief, topic-specific lists of key references are useful for teaching purposes
Principles of Child Neurology in Infancy Course
Principles of Child Neurology in Infancy sets out in a succinct format the description of basic definitions used in classification of paediatric neurologic diseases, principles of working with families, of clinical assessment, of screening, vaccination, use of investigations and treatments, and of evidence-based medicine.
Clinical Practice of Child Neurology in Infancy Course
Clinical Practice of Child Neurology in Infancy is an up-to-date summary of current clinical practice in paediatric neurology, covers a wide range of clinical scenarios, and provides authoritative advice from distinguished experts who present an accessible, symptom-based approach to clinical problems and their management.
Free trial! For more information and access to a free trial version of the course e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org