Alcohol, Drugs and Young People (ebook)
A comprehensive book dealing with drug, tobacco and alcohol abuse in both children and young people.
- Presents the facts of drug and alcohol abuse, evidence for prevention and treatment, and reviews of the various types of treatments
- Reviews all drugs of abuse, including tobacco and alcohol
- Offers a practical presentation of evidence from particular therapies, such as cognitive behavioural therapy and family therapy
- Presents a comprehensive review of the pharmacological advances for this age group with substance use disorders and other mental health problems
- Written by an international team of professionals and academics, each with a background in adolescent development as well as addiction.
Clinics in Developmental Medicine No. 172
Alcohol, Drugs and Young People
Eilish Gilvarry, Paul McArdle (Editors)