Movement Difficulties in Developmental Disorders – Chapter 1: The Nature of Movement Difficulties and Developmental Disorders (free ebook)
Chapter 1 – The Nature of Movement Difficulties and Developmental Disorders from Movement Difficulties in Developmental Disorders
About the Complete Book
This book presents the latest evidence-based approaches to assessing and managing movement disorders in children. Uniquely, children with developmental coordination disorder (DCD) and children with movement difficulties as a co-occurring secondary characteristic of another development disorder, including ADHD, ASD, and Dyslexia, are discussed. It will prove a valuable guide for anybody working with children with movement difficulties, including clinicians, teachers and parents.
- Guidelines are underpinned by motor learning theory, empiricism and professional practice
- Case studies demonstrate the adaptability of these guidelines and show how they may be applied to children of different ages, abilities, and environments
- Includes interviews of thirteen notable clinicians and academics with intervention methodologies from around the world.
Video About the Book
Watch author Michael Wade talk about the book:
- Visit our free ebook library to download more free titles.
- Join our newsletter to keep up to date with new releases.
- Find us on Twitter.
A Practical Guide from Mac Keith Press